I hate to admit it but I have really let myself go recently. Between working a desk job, training clients, and advising on The Abs Forum I have missed swimming sessions and missed gym sessions.
I have gone from my athletic physique to 173lbs at 20% Body fat snacking on chocolate, crisps and coke – in essence this is the lowest point of my training career.
When I returned to swimming they laughed and heckled at my lost physique. That golden gem that was once mine is now gone.
Not at all what I wanted – Ever!
There is always a silver lining though. Trust me to find it!
I get asked, a lot, about Vince Delmonte’s No Nonsense Muscle Building Program. Does it work? What results can I expect? Well we will all now find out!
How?
I see this as a perfect opportunity for me to complete this program logging here my progress, feelings, and anything else under the sun I can think of.
The program itself costs $77 and although the price seems quite steep for what you get it is actually very generous!!!
You get:
Þ No-Nonsense Muscle Building E-Book
Þ A 29 Week Beginner/Intermediate Workout Plan
Þ A 29 Week Advance Max Power Workout Plan
Þ Empowered Nutrition “Healthy” Meal Plans
Þ A Virtual Exercise Demonstrator
Þ A Metabolic Growth Calculator
Þ Supplement Watch Files
Þ Unforgivable Bodybuilding Sins Audios
Þ Upside Down Training
Þ Insane Fat Cutting
Þ No-Nonsense Muscle Building DVD
Plus unlimited updates and access to his member zone – not bad huh?

Being honest the DVD alone should cost $77, it is very thorough and an amazing watch.
What I plan to do then is follow the 29 Week Beginner/Intermediate Workout Plan followed by a weeks rest and then the 29 Week Advance Max Power Workout Plan. I think that would be a thorough test of the program.
That equals 59 weeks – over a year of No Nonsense Muscle Building!
So when to start.
Well at the moment I can’t. I managed to sprain my ankle the other weekend and this has rendered me unable to workout with my legs until it is healed. Considering I did it 3 days ago and I am already walking round with no problem the pain is still lingering and too much weight still hurts.
I aim to start week commencing Monday 6th April 2009.
Wish me luck and leave me a comment to show support and motivate me to work as hard as I possibly can!
Thanks guys!
Sean Ryan
http://www.musclemadness.tk/
http://www.seanryan-pt.blogspot.com/
PS. Why don’t you have a look at Vince Delmonte’s No Nonsense Muscle Building Program, maybe even start the same time as me? Let me know!!

No comments:
Post a Comment