********************
End of Week 1
********************
I have now completed the first week of Vince Delmonte’s No Nonsense Muscle Building Program!
What a week it has been!
My highlights include been kicked hard by tempos! You can make even 30kg seem like 60kg just by slowing the movement and concentrating on the muscle. This alone makes these workouts really special! Every one killed me in a different way!
You gotta love it!
The low points were by a long shot the 15 rep deadlifts! Oh man, the pain! Generally I don’t enjoy doing high rep Deadlift work. In my opinion there is way too much chance of messing up as you get tried and on an exercise where technique is vital 15 reps are way too much! The muscles around my lower back are still sore 3 days later!
Sorry Vince – but I might change that part of the workout!! Stick to low rep high weight!
I am not doing too well with pictures or measurements, which is annoying. Not only is the lead to the camera still missing but now the tape measure has gone walkabouts too and so has my Body fat reader! I really think someone is toying with me here!
Anyway I stepped onto the scale this morning and weighed in at 171bs – a 1lb loss from last week (Not a great deal). My diet, however, was quite bad throughout the week. That will all be changing this week so we should see a speedily decreased Body Fat percentage.
I will get both pictures and measurements up as soon as possible!
Don’t forget to comment!
Sean Ryan
End of Week 1
********************
I have now completed the first week of Vince Delmonte’s No Nonsense Muscle Building Program!
What a week it has been!
My highlights include been kicked hard by tempos! You can make even 30kg seem like 60kg just by slowing the movement and concentrating on the muscle. This alone makes these workouts really special! Every one killed me in a different way!
You gotta love it!
The low points were by a long shot the 15 rep deadlifts! Oh man, the pain! Generally I don’t enjoy doing high rep Deadlift work. In my opinion there is way too much chance of messing up as you get tried and on an exercise where technique is vital 15 reps are way too much! The muscles around my lower back are still sore 3 days later!
Sorry Vince – but I might change that part of the workout!! Stick to low rep high weight!
I am not doing too well with pictures or measurements, which is annoying. Not only is the lead to the camera still missing but now the tape measure has gone walkabouts too and so has my Body fat reader! I really think someone is toying with me here!
Anyway I stepped onto the scale this morning and weighed in at 171bs – a 1lb loss from last week (Not a great deal). My diet, however, was quite bad throughout the week. That will all be changing this week so we should see a speedily decreased Body Fat percentage.
I will get both pictures and measurements up as soon as possible!
Don’t forget to comment!
Sean Ryan

No comments:
Post a Comment