Hey --
What a week huh? I will tell you what i am really enjoying these workouts. Vince has got me working hard! And i think that is an understatement!
It has been very unfortunate that i have been unable to perform lower body work due to the sprain in my ankle. The good news is that my ankle is now much much better. Walking is no longer a problem and neither are stairs. I even managed a small run the other day with my brother.
Next week I will be unable to perfrom No-Nonsense Muscle Building as i am off on holiday to Spain. I will, however, still be working out. I plan on completing some bodyweight exercises. Unfortunatly all my ebooks and other training materials are at work where i will not be untill next monday. So these may be made up on the spot.
I am still looking for that damn computer cable. I may need to buy a new one. If i have time today whilst packing and enjoying a rather large easter dinner i will upload the latest measurements.
Overall i feel more toned than last week, and also more alive. Its an odd feeling sitting here feeling more alive than i have in a long time. I am really really enjoying this.
How is everyone elses workouts going?
Hope your having as much fun as i am!
Sean Ryan
PS. Dont forget to check out Vince's No Nonsense Muscle Building program. It has only been one week, but i can tell i am going to get amazing results from it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment