Well it was 4:33pm after a looooooong day of work and I rushed into the gym not knowing what to expect. To say it lightly it blew me away!
I was shattered!!
I have not used some of the techniques that Vince uses in a long time. I was pleasently suprised -- shocked in fact, at how hard it was!
Every muscle worked was sore as anything. I haven't felt that worked for a very long time.
I am able to increase the weight on a few of the exercises next week, but it was tough. Keeping to the tempo and reps was a challenge in itself.
So far so good guys!
Speaking of which Vince contacted me today letting me know about a deal he has going on from 12pm (Midday on the 7th April 2009).
He has just released 480 copies of his No-Nonsense Muscle Building and Six-Pack DVD series. He calls this his complete muscle-shredding, belly-busting, ad-sharpening solution to a world class body.
It is the same program that he used to gain 41lbs of pure muscle in just 6 months!!! He has also included the program that then helped him cut 23lbs of fat in 10 weeks to then become the National Fitness Model Champion.
He does warn me though - it is not for the faint of heart. This program will get the best out of you but it won't be easy!!
Interested or not i think you should check it out: http://tinyurl.com/de9wt8 You won't be dissapointed.
Oh, you better hurry as well. There are only 480 copies and i imagine they will be going fast! Every fitness author Vince talks to (Me included) will be telling people about this.
Back to me and the program. I am still to update the measurements, as you can see i have the table uploaded but it is still empty. I will get round to this when i have a change. I am also still looking for my camera lead - no idea where this one went!
Thanks for the support so far guys - appreciated!
Until next time!
Work Hard!
Sean Ryan
www.MuscleMadness.tk
www.SeanRyan-PT.Blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Sean,
ReplyDeleteI'm using Vince's Your Six Pack Quest program, I plan on cutting before I start his muscle building program as I am quite overweight.
His workouts are awesome! I've never experienced anything like them.
I look forward to seeing your results, check out my blog at http://leanandripped.blogspot.com
Keep rockin'
Mohammed
Hey Mohammed!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your program and thank you for taking time to read my blog. I will most definatly be checking your blog out - i will also add it down the side as a link.
I have been very impressed so far with Vinces workouts. I didnt really know what to expect but i am very pleased with my purchase.
Good luck and keep on working!
Sean