Hey all!
First off i would like to that Toilet Duck for the well needed kick in the arse to get some more posts up here! Cheers mate! Hadn't forgotten, just not had the time!
3 weeks are now finished on Vince Delmontes No Nonsense Muscle Building.
From a guy who is used to low reps the first few weeks have been really tough. I have not been over 15 reps on any exercise for as long as i remember! My muscles have been worked in ways that i have forgotten! Thank you Vince!
I have nothing but praise for this program so far. :)
My nutrition is still the determining factor in this program. Simply - i am not eating enough. That will be changing in week 4. The scale will start to go up, and i have a feeling i will need a new wardrobe.....I can't wait!
I am actually super pumped! I watched Strong today. Joe Defranco's mini documentory about his hardcore gym in the US. I have never seen anyone work as hard as those athletes - I really want to hit the gym as i type this! This week will be amazing!
I will post the measurements later this week.
Sean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment